For vendors of robotics solutions, or services providers, or even dedicated “enabling technologies” suppliers, before revenues there is the demand. To generate demand, companies must first increase awareness – whether of new products, price promotions, service promises, or any number of other key differentiators: how to design messages that resonate with customers is therefore a question of paramount importance.
- Tailoring content to meet the needs of customers with diverse technical backgrounds, at different points in the buying cycle, and through multiple platforms
- Understanding how the state of the robotics market and ecosystem affects real demand generation beyond a PR buzz
- Prioritizing establishing service or technological expertise over closing deals
Our integrated marketing & go-to-market solutions help clients plan and implement a comprehensive demand generation program, which includes several unique marketing tactics for driving tangible business outcomes:
- Strategic Content Development
- Product Positioning – Review of collateral, sales deck, advertising, and marketing messaging.
- White Papers/Executive Briefs – Documents designed to leverage both brands for sales executives, targeted audiences, or thought leadership-focused, including short and long papers.
- Case Studies – Company or solution profiles, benefits analysis, and objective results analysis.
- Webinars – Online sessions, branded and hosted by our clients on topics, market issues, product dynamics, and case studies.
- Custom Content – Newsletter or website articles or executive presentations.
- Product/Service Launch Efficiency Program
- “Growth Hacking” Packages – Let us take the guesswork out of how to launch your product/service by building out a focused strategy for success.
- Product Launch as a Service – We take care of virtually all aspects of creating your sales funnel